Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photo Shoot Time!!!

Well folks, tomorrow is the big day. I've been doing my water manipulation this week to prepare for the shoot and I am STARVING. It's been 3 months of hard work to get from 173 - 160 and 12%BF - 4% BF. I've been extremely strict with my diet sticking with only 1 cheat meal per week, this was tough but definitely worth it. I tell my clients all of the time that you can do ANYTHING for 12 weeks. There is a great sense of satisfaction with hitting my goal and finishing the plan that I started. Next up for me is a few weeks to relax (except for our ridiculous RevFit Team workouts) and then I will set a new challenge to work towards. Wish me luck!

"Your mind will quit on you a hell of a lot faster than your body will"

No comments:

Post a Comment