Thursday, August 5, 2010

I made it!


Well, according to the well trained eye of one Mariah MacDonald I have met and even surpassed my goal. At the beginning of June I weighed 175lbs and I was at about 11% body fat. I set a goal to be 165lbs and 5% body fat by August 31 for my photo shoot. It is the first week of August and I am officially 162lbs and 4.5% body fat. The plan now is to bulk up a bit and put on a few pounds of muscle before my photo shoot. How did I do this so fast? Well I'm glad you asked. I stole this idea from our very own Revelation Fitness Coach Christina Buzby.







This is what rides with me daily in my passenger seat. It is filled with all of the foods that you hear me preaching about daily in our training sessions. If I can drive from house to house eating cold food out of a lunch box daily then ANYBODY can eat right! Like I've been telling you, it's all in the diet folks.






No comments:

Post a Comment