Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wish I could but I can't

Want it for you, that is.

I can help you, coach you, push you, and motivate you, but I can't WANT it for you. It is for you to decide how hard you are willing to work, and how bad you want to reach your goals. This is why we stress the importance of ship burning goals, and why we tell you to do the vision boards, tell your friends, publicize your plans, etc. We want you to realize that you have come to us because you want to make a change in your life. Well now there is no going back, so put it out there for everybody to see and MAKE THAT CHANGE.

The only thing stopping you from being who you want to be is YOU. It's not your kids, your job, your social events, or your hectic lifestyle, it's you. When you finally decide that enough is enough and you are ready to change your life no matter what it takes, then I can promise you that we will get you there. If you only put one foot in the water to see if it's comfortable before you jump in then I'm sorry, but you probably won't make it. If you constantly give yourself an out or a reason to quit, then you've never even given yourself a chance because you're already expecting to fail.

If you can look in the mirror and tell yourself that you will hit every single goal that you've set and you don't give a damn who or what gets in your way, then email me and tell me you're ready to book your photo shoot, because you're going to make it.

I can help you, coach you, push you, and motivate you, but I can't WANT it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment