Friday, July 2, 2010

Heavy Lifting, Egg Whites, Facebook and More

So from now on I will be posting weekly photos of myself until I reach my photo shoot date of August 31 2010. Anyone reading this can hold me accountable for either not posting my photos and/or looking like crap in my photos.



My target goal weight was set at 165lbs and due to a few diet tweaks I have already reached that goal. I am still at 8% body fat so I still have a little ways to go to reach my goal of 5%. This last week I have been lifting heavy in order to increase my muscle while still making sure that I'm not losing anymore weight. A few thoughts come to mind from this:



-I like heavy lifting more than I thought I did

-I haven't been in the 160's since right after high school



If you're like me and you are not a big fan of egg whites then I have a treat for you. Take an ice cube tray, spray it lightly with pam, fill it with egg whites, sprinkle some lemon pepper on top, throw it in the microwave for 1 minute at a time constantly rotating until they are all cooked. Now you can put these in some tupperware and munch on them throughout the day. You're welcome.



So apparently I'm officially the last person on earth to sign up for Facebook, but I'm in now so if you're reading this and we are not already friends be sure and add me.

No comments:

Post a Comment